Monday, June 9, 2008

What Is Writing and Why Do It?

Dear Teacher Karnchanok

After I finished to read the chapter 1 "what is writing and why do it?".
my feel is full.I know many things that are useful to study and to write english.

"You can use this book with or without a teacher in front of you. It is designed not to tell you what to do or how to write so much as to set things up so that you can discover for yourself how writing works."
I didn't agree with all those sentences. I need a teacher.
If I use only the book without a teacher, I can't discover for my self how writing works.

Writing process is like saying process. The first step of those is thinking but the second step is different. The second step is to change thinking process to communicte process.
Writing tranfers communication via a hand, while saying transfers via a mouth.
they are easy. Writing is easier than essay, for the processes of essay are too complex.


Finally, I think that Kanchanok's teaching follows by chapter 1 of Horton.
A pattern of teaching is like Horton's suggestion said at a log topic, page 8. Teacher Karnchanok tries to help the students finding out the best place to do exersice1 by themself.
My belife that overlearning is the best way to practice all english.


Best Regards
Banna Wanishayanun

No comments:

Post a Comment