Monday, June 16, 2008

A vehicle for Cognitive Development

Dear class


I have no comment now becuase my friends show idea very good. 555
OK. Just kidding. In fact, I have some ideas about nonstop writing. Many students have difficulty in discovering their focus is to ignore the larger question of why it is so difficult for students to find significant subjects to write-whether they are writing nonstop or spending half the the term on a research paper.I agree with this sentence in pp.12 because in my experienced, when I wanted to write somethings, I had thought manything. For example, how to beginning, what about grammmar and so on. Therefore, nonstop writing can be done and devaloped my writing as well.


Thanks
Phra Chote

2 comments:

  1. haha... I think I felt same with Mattika after read this post. :P

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete