Sunday, June 26, 2011

Football Competition (Army United & Chonburi FC)



Sirimas (Jang) wrote :




Yesterday (On 25 June 11), it was the first time that I went to the football field at Thai Army Sport Stadium to watch the football competition. Actually, I don't like to go there because there are many crowded of people to watch the favorite football team but my closed friend invited me to watch and it was free for the ticket so, that's ok for me. We left from my home at 5.00 p.m. and we thought that we could reach there in time becuase it has one hour left but it was unlucky that the traffice was very terrible so, we reached there 6.15 p.m. It was not late too much because the football competition just started at 6.05 p.m. It was the football competition between Army United and Chonburi FC which was of Thai Premier League Club. Wow! it looked like a very big competition for me! Why? because there were many football watchers more than 5,000 people. When we found the suitable seat for watching, the football players of each team was starting to play seriously, strongly and energeticly. Army United is my friend's favorite football team so, I need to cheer this team. When the game was finished, our team (Army United) lost this game. The result of score was Army United 3 - 4 Chonburi FC. I knew that competition must have Winner and Loser so, I could accept this game. This is the first experience to change my thought on the football because when I am in the real time and real place of the game, I am very excited and unexpected what the game is going? Have you experienced on this? and I posted the picture of the surrounding and environment of this game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-TMMp6bbBg

2 comments:

  1. One of my colleague is a big fan of MuangThong FC. He goes to the football field every time they play. I'm wondering why he is that addicted that I feel like going to see by myself once lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, the surrounding of the football game was enjoyable. I love that part as well because I was one of Muangthong United's big fans. I and my friend watched all games at Yamaha Stadium when MTU was a host. We enjoyed singing cheering songs with fans of MTU and had fun with the game. A football player of MTU we all fans love was Yaya. He was amazing and mastered of dribbling. Unfortunately, he removed to play for a team in Belgium league. That is reason why we are at home to watch its games, but we have still kept up with its scores to see hopefully MTU rising from the ranking of Thailand's Premier League.

    ReplyDelete