Sunday, June 26, 2011

Birthday Traditions around the world

Everybody has their birthday and they usually celebrate on these day. But do you know each country has special tradition on birthday.
2 years old is an important year for all Chinese babies. On their second birthday, family members put presents on the floor for them to choose. The first objects they pick up tell their career in the future.
3, 5, 7 years old for, Japanese children are very important these ages the parents take their children to the temple, they wear a new kimono. The priest gives special sweet, and then the parents throw a party at home for them.
15 years old in Mexico and Argentina and many other Latin America countries is a big event 15-year-old girl have a special birthday celebration. After the religious ceremony, the girls dance a waltz with their father and other boys.
It has not been finished yet, but the information is too long. I’m afraid you will get bored with my story, so I should stop writing now
(I am not lazy). See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Polapat Naphavaranonth said

    How about .... years old like me? What should I do on my birthday? For me, if I consider my birthday in personal aspect, sometime I think my birthday is the day that my mom hurt so much. For the impact to the world, I was born and used a lot of resources. Because those two point of views, every year I donate some money to the priest hospital. And you should try to do so.

    ReplyDelete