Monday, September 8, 2008

REWRITE WITH CLARITY

hI ALL AND SAwasdee krab Archan Kanchanoke!

I haven't written in this blog for along time, I want to tell you that I am very sorry.

-RICHARD FORD said "Just to write a good sentence - tha 's the postulate I go by. I guess I've always felt that if you could keep a kind of fidelity toward the individual sentence, that you could work toward the rest" I agree with him in above.

In this Chapter10 (Murray 2004) after I read it. Murray tell how to rewrite . if you watch a painter at work, you will see her step back from the canvas. Yet many beginning writers find it difficult to stand back and take what they think is a final first draft and treat it like a beginning draft needing change, cutting, adding, moving around.

In this article Murray suggested many things in how to rewrite such as Twenty Ways to Unfinal a Draft, The attitude of the editing writer, Interview your draft, and Solutions to Common editing Problemes. All are very important for the writer who is the writing beginner because it can help our good writing. and you also bring it to help your writing. Murray gave me about how to rewite draft and how to edit my drrafts. I think that it is very useful for me that I will take it to my writing in the next . I hope that you will take it for helping your writing na karb \

thank you
see you then

No comments:

Post a Comment