Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Ukulele Master on Youtube.

Recently, I have been profoundly falling for the crystal sound of ukulele. So last month I'd decided to buy one at Kinokuniya Book Store in Siam Paragon. Surprised, aren't you? It is sold there because it is packed in the box set which also includes a ukulele teaching book.

To tell the truth, I learned how to play ukulele from the book just the very first days after I bought the ukulele set. Why? Because there are plenty of great teachers on Youtube. It's much easier when I watch them teach ukulele and follow their instructions right away.

My favorite ukulele master on youtube is Khun Apple (http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperAppleshow); she teaches by using the simplest way to help her virtual students understand. Usually, Khun Apple teaches the chords and the strumming patterns by comparing them to the ordinary move of hand. For example, the easy way to strum the ukulele is when the thumb meets the index. Another thing I like about Khun Ple is her nice smile. She always smiles sincerely while teaching, and that is the energy drink to me. It makes me more eager to keep on practicing ukulele.
Here is her latest clip. She performs the latest song of Palmy called Kidmak (คิดมาก). You will see how lively she is. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment