Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fear experience

    In my family , there were four of is : my father , my mother, my grandmother , and I. My father was a lawer and my mother was a government officer. Suratthani is our hometown and my family still lived there until now. I will fell you the first thing which I can remember. It was when I was nine-about 1995. It was raining while I was watching TV. and everyone was sleeping in our bedroom. The weather was wet and cold. The rain splashed to my home and the floor was wet and a centipede came in my home but I didn’t see it. And after I finished watching TV, I walked to my bedroom on 1st floor. Suddenly my feet slipped on the centipede and then I was injured by it and I screamed very loudly, I saw the blood on my foot. Everyone was alarmed by me. I was brought to the hospital on that night. And moreover, I absented the school 3 days. For this reason I hate and fear the centipede.

No comments:

Post a Comment